Tuesday 13 November 2012

Week 4:Lab 1 - E-learning

3D Mindset & Learning

I felt that multi-tasking gives me a false sense of having accomplished something. Reason being, I think that I will not be able to benefit a lot from multi-tasking. In my opinion, all learning are the same, there are  different in learning every subject. I think that every subject has its own difficulty and different way of learning. Learning 3D is about how i look at things in different perspectives and how i visualize it. However, in compared to learning design, it need me to be very resourceful and creative in thinking. In order to learn programming effectively is to really understand the codes and make use of it. I think that there are three different ways of learning for three different subject. 
From the article, "Learning is actually a very complex operation for an individual". I agree with this as i think that learning is not only understanding what is wrong or what is right, but is to make use of every learning experience imply it back into our everyday life and able to carry it out. I felt that the way I approach learning is still not the best way as I always forget what i have learn after a few days, this cause me not learning effectively. To change my work style for the better, i think that focusing, understanding and able to carry it out effectively in daily need is the three important criteria that I am lack off. 

From the last paragraph, I had learnt that communication and being able to express well is very important no matter what is my career. The ability to communicate well with the others will allow less misunderstanding and make work more efficient.

I think that sometimes the lecturers should sometimes focus on our work attitude because sometimes I might be having the wrong attitude but I do not feel it therefore this is the moment where my lecturers can help to direct me to the correct path .

No comments:

Post a Comment